Re: linear piston pumps

I have the L45 from Jehmco.  Got it about a year or maybe a little more now,
and I have run 40 tanks on it before with tons air to spare.  I have only 7
tanks on it right now and the only thing I hear is rushing air at the
unsealed joints, and bubbling.  And the unit is right by my bed!! (very
understanding wife.)

No problems yet and it adjusts to energy used.  I run it in a closed loop
and have no valves open to let off air.  Overkill on 7 tanks?  Maybe.  But
hey, if you got it, use it!!

Allen "Boat" Boatman
Lutz, FL
TBAS, SKS, AKA 08298, SAA 96, CRLCA, NANFA

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative
on the same night.