Hi, I am new here

Hello,

my name is Erik Pfingstner and I am new on this list. I live in Germany and
have Killies since about 1 1/2 years. I have 9 tanks ranging from 8 Liters
(2 Galls) to 450 Liters (115 Galls) and hold S. Constanciae, N. Whitei, F.
Sjoestedti, Dageti, and some non Killies.

I have been holding fish during about 16 years and have already done many of
the mistakes that can be done.

I have been on the SAA mailing list and on the german DKG mailing list for a
while.

I wish us all a good exchange of data, fish and a lot of fun,

Erik