Thanks

Thank you for subscribing me.  Are you moving to a commercially hosted
website because of the frustration of maintenance?  IF so I am glad, so you
can concentrate on other things more fun and productive.  I just want to
tell you, you have done a great job with the website and the list and all
that good stuff.  I am grateful for your many hours of service for the
hobby!!

Allen "Boat" Boatman
Lutz, FL
TBAS, SKS, AKA 08298, SAA 96, CRLCA

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative
on the same night.