Re: List Membership

Probably you did that via the web site, and there may be something broken
after the big server crash of a couple of months ago. I have not been
aggressive about making sure everything works perfectly as I will be moving
the whole thing to a commercial web provider in the near future.

I have subscribed you.

Barry