Re: fry with parents

>   Can Fund. gardneri parents live with own fry?
>   Does Fund. gardneri parents eat they fry?
This question will answer itself for you in a month or
so. If after a month or so you see fry swimming around
happily and growing larger, your answer is yes. If
not, either the fish are not spawning or they are
eating the eggs/fry. I have a mixed community 29
gallon tank with N'sukka, neons, white clouds,
rasboras, corys, zebras. There is always a certain
number of N'sukka at different sizes swimming around.
Not many but a few.
David Ramsey

=====
David Ramsey