Re: Killies in Big Tanks

In a message dated 7/17/2002 11:07:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
unclescott at prodigy_net writes:

> Hey Steve!
>
> I saw your post during final exams. Did you ever get the answers you
> wanted?
>
> I'd rather just call up as opposed to e-mailing. The list did offer a lot
> of
> the good reasons for bigger killies.
>
> All the best!
>
> Scott

Hey Scott:
There was one man who sent me a reply, guess the list thinks I'm a newbie to
fish so did not want to touch it :). As for a phone call that would be great
as it looks right now I will not be around till Tuesday or Wednesday of next
week. My number is 773-646-6574.

Looking forward to hearing from you and if you don't mind what is your
number?

Steve