Green water, mosquitos, daphnia update

I bet a lot of you are going to chuckle with a been
there, done that.
Finally got lots of green water going, actually ran
out of mosquitos, and gobs of daphnia. Lasted about 2
days. Managed to get daphnia into one of the big tubs
growing green water.  That was the end of the green
water in that one. Couple of bullfrogs moved in, did
there thing, filled 2 more tubs with tadpoles. End of
the green water in those 2. They either contaminated
the water or ate all the mosquito larvae. Stringy
algae moved in so trying to get decent green water out
of those 2 tubs was over. Did somehow managed to keep
one tub growing green water. Not much but enough to
keep the daphnia inside fed somewhat.
Finally getting a new supply of green water starting
to come on line. Put 2 tubs out in the garden and gave
them to the bullfrogs. Now they keep me awake all
night.
Jeez, I thought raising killies was hard. This green
water, mosquito, and daphnia bit is tough going!!!!
Go ahead and laugh.... It has been an adventure more
suited to the 3 stooges.
David Ramsey

=====
David Ramsey