Re: Rena 400 was Silent Giant

Clint,
it depends on the size (depth) of your tanks.
I run 4 10gal and 2 5gal and 8 2.5gal on a
Rena 400 - looks like there is some air left.

And yes it is really quiet - you hear
the bubbling rather than the pump.

Now I would recommend buying a cheap Walmart
pump (aquaculture I guess it's called) almost
as strong as the Rena 400 only slightly louder
but costs only 1/4 of the Rena 400.

Wolfgang