[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Drip Tubing

I would second the motion on using the electrical pvc. I used the 1" in my 
new room in a loop and JEHMCOS' smallest pump about thirty out lets. I also 
used thier smaller metal valves, easy to use if you buy the tap with the 
valves. Jim Randall.( AKA and UNYKA)

>From: Sandy1238 at aol_com
>Reply-To: killietalk at aka_org
>To: killietalk at aka_org
>Subject: Drip Tubing
>Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 16:58:19 EDT
>Home Depot has plastic 1/2 inch black tubing in 100 ft. rolls for drip
>irrigation. Is that what some of you have been using for you air systems?
>What type of valves would you use with this system and what type of glue or
>sealant would be needed to form a good leakless bond?
>--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---
>   text/html
>See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
>Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/AKA/Applic.htm

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com

See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/AKA/Applic.htm