Re: A (Chromaphyosemion) sp. Mile 29

In a message dated 7/15/02 5:42:18 AM, sessary at mail_com writes:

<< http://home.tiscalinet.be/chromaphyosemion/Photos/images/spmile29-2.jpg >>

Shane,
    Looking at the picture and also reading the URL suggest that this is
Aphyosemion poliaki Mile 29. I have a tank containing those fish. I have not
deliberately bred those fish for a few years, so I don't know what is in the
tank (too many fish, too little time). I will contact you privately, if,
indeed that is the fish you want and if I can find some for you.

Lee Harper
Media, PA