From: owner-killietalk at aka_org [mailto:owner-killietalk at aka_org]On
Behalf Of Shane Essary
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 5:28 PM
To: killietalk at aka_org
Subject: Chromaphyosemion book information + ?s

Just curious, is there a book on Chromaphyosemion much in the vein of the
Cameronese book (great f'ing book, btw)?  The closest I can find is Scheel's
Atlas (but that's not devoted to just the group).  I've located several good
sites (in German/Dutch/and one in French?), but was looking for something
more.. portable.  :)

Also, is there a chromaphyosemion "focus" group around?