Sony Camera warning

Hi,

The camera I mentioned here yesterday is about to sell for the same $500
it was at a day ago.

I did notice that the tele-extender is misrepresented. AFAIK, it is 1.5X
and not as good as mine, probably. It takes a 52mm thread, so will
severely apodize (darken corners) at all but the longer zoom settings.
No mention if the adapter ring is available.

The price is still pretty fair for just the accesories, so the camera
would be essentially a free extra. :-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1364171861&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1026497905&indexURL=0&rd=1

Wright

"The right of self-government does not comprehend the government of others."
                                 -- Thos. Jefferson --

That's what Independence Day is all about, isn't it? <www.self-gov.org>