Chromaphyosemion book information + ?s

Just curious, is there a book on Chromaphyosemion much in the vein of the Cameronese book (great f'ing book, btw)?  The closest I can find is Scheel's Atlas (but that's not devoted to just the group).  I've located several good sites (in German/Dutch/and one in French?), but was looking for something more.. portable.  :)

Also, is there a chromaphyosemion "focus" group around?