Re: inbreeding

Reflecting upon Al's observations on environment.... I had "natural" - well
planted at any rate - set-ups of several plant spawners who did well for a
long time. The Ep. dageti - 10 years, A. scheeli - roughly 15 and the Riv
magdelenae - over 25 years all gave fry who had to survive the rough and
tumble experience of growing up in a single species tank. They eventually
ended because times got hectic and they were neglected. It wasn't the
killies' fault. I still mourn my ineptitude.

All the best,

Scott