Re: inbreeding

I also agree this Bob on this one.  I had Wachtersi
and diapteron for 15 years without any deformity.
For the Campellolebias Chrysolineatus, all breeding
stock came from 1 single female.  There were some
deformity on F1 but none of F2.  I had this fish for
F34 and they were as nice, huge and beautiful as the
wild fish.
When breeding fish, only keep(frys) what you can
handle.  Take good care of the frys, and they will go
on forever.

Robert.