Re: Mike Reed

I did a story on Mike Reed and his foods after being directed to him by some discus people who swear by his products. He sent me a variety of foods for testing for the magazine article, and I found that my dry food-eating fish took them just as well as any other dry food. The main ingredient is eggs, according to Reed, which is the most nutritious of natural foods. He's a businessman and a promotor (something he probably learned while working as TFH editor) and that is a personality issue, but his foods are highly regarded by discus breeders. And I can't think of a fussier group of aquarists.