Re: Mike Reed

Mike Reed's website:
http://www.mreed.com

My opinion (apply with salt):
I've used both the powder and granulate No-BS fry food. I was
impressed with both. My amieti grew to 5cm (2 inches) in 2 months
being fed for the last 6 weeks on the No-BS granulate only. They were
full colour.
The powder No-BS was offerred to some newly hatched Aphyobranchius
geminus (aka sp. Ifakara) and was taken without hesitation. The
powder has also been offerred to baby 'bows and various killies and
tanganyikan cichlids without problems.

Any problems with Mike Reed personally? No... but then again he is
looking for a South African agent for his food.

Bye

Tyrone Genade
tgenade at sun_ac.za
http://www.tyronegenade.0catch.com

P450 Lab, Biochemistry Department
University of Stellenbosch, 7602, South Africa
Ph: +27-021-808-5876, fax: +27-021-808-5863