Re: Mike Reed's NOBS food

I like the NOBS from Mike Reed simply because it gives me a different food to feed my fry. I think that the more we vary the diet of our fry food, they will grow faster and healthier. I feed the fry BBS in the morning and in the evening they get NOBS and Cyclop-eeze. I would like to get started with microworms in the near future. The very young fry get green water also, every little bit helps.                Duane