Re: Mike Reed's NOBS food

Advice from my veterinarian is to never purchase any more ffish food than
you can use in 6 months. She believes that many of the vitamins deteriorate
within that period and  what your feeding is not as valuable as it may
smell.

                    Rjga at aol_com
                    Sent by:              To:     killietalk at aka_org
                    owner-killieta        cc:
                    lk at aka_org            Subject:     Re: Mike Reed's NOBS food

                    07/09/02 02:38
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to killietalk

My trout chow is over 10 years old and it still smells fresh. If it goes
bad, you should be able to smell rancidity. I keep mine in plastic bags in
the refrigerator.