Re: off topic - rare anabantoids

unicoon wrote:

> Um, I tried the link but it did not work.

Worked for me, but they are using a bizarre, non-standard html, I think.
  The buttons are not readable, and the whole page has problems in
Netscrape 6.x. [Sorry, that's no where near enough to get me to use IE
on *my* machine :-)]

Wright

> Michelle
>
>>For those of you interested in licorice gouramies and wild
>>bettas of all kinds, let me direct you to the
>>International Anabantoid Association, an all electronic US
>>group related to the German Anabantoid Association. I just
>>ordered four kinds of licorice gouramies and two species
>>of wild Betta, but I could have ordered more. I already
>>have several wild betta species in my fish room and
>>currently just one licorice (F1 generation). The site is
>>www.geocities.com/iaa_betta. This is a terrific group,
>>quite small, but a huge source of information and rare
>>fishes. - Bob G.

"The right of self-government does not comprehend the government of others."
                                 -- Thos. Jefferson --

That's what Independence Day is all about, isn't it? <www.self-gov.org>