Re: Mike Reed's NOBS food

On 09-Jul-02 Dennis W Heltzel wrote:
> I really wish someone I knew and trusted would jump in and say "that NOBS
> is great, it really works as Mike claims", I'd be happy to overlook a
> little arrogance for a great product.

NOBS is great.  I have been using it for two years.  That and Cyclop-eeze.  I
use them may be two or three times a week.  My fry feeding routine is BBS in
the morning (30 hour) and something else in the evening. The "something else"
rotates between microworms, Reed's NOBS, and Cyclop-eeze.

Slighty underfeed with the dead food.

john
------------------------------------
John N. Alegre                   o
Andante Systems               o
eCommerce Consulting       o
Custom Web Development <*{{{{}><
AKA, BKA, ACA
MKKA (Minnesota Killie Keepers Association)
MAS (Minnesota Aquarium Society)
Apistogramma Study Group
E-Mail: listhub at andante_mn.org
Date: 09-Jul-02