off topic - rare anabantoids

For those of you interested in licorice gouramies and wild bettas of all kinds, let me direct you to the International Anabantoid Association, an all electronic US group related to the German Anabantoid Association. I just ordered four kinds of licorice gouramies and two species of wild Betta, but I could have ordered more. I already have several wild betta species in my fish room and currently just one licorice (F1 generation). The site is  www.geocities.com/iaa_betta. This is a terrific group, quite small, but a huge source of information and rare fishes. - Bob G.