Re: Mike Reed's NOBS food

I don't doubt that Mike Reed's foods are exceptional flake foods compared with standard flakes, mostly due to his use of eggs. However, keep in mind that a University of Hawaii Sea Grant study found that ordinary trout chow was far superior to Kordon flakes, which ain't chopped liver either. Since trout chow is constantly revised by scientific aquaculturists, I doubt that a better dry food can be found. As to the NO BS, it probably was a great idea when BS eggs were sky-high, but with the low current cost, I don't see a need for a substitute. In fact, I bought a whole case (12 cans) from brineshrimpdirect.com in anticipation of future years of erratic supplies.