Re: Flake food (Plankton Gold Flake) from Brine Shrimp Direct

In a message dated 7/9/02 12:37:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dwake at iopener_net writes:

<< Have you tried Mike Reed`s No BS fry food? So much of our food is Brine
Shrimp based and I think we should give them a little bit of something else.
      Duane

I have been using a number of flake foods I order from Aquatic Ecosystems.
The Krill / shrimp / spirulina flake and the earthworm flake go over very
well.

I was thinking of trying Mike Reed's foods, and subscribed to his newsletter.
 However, when I responsed to a survey and provided a list of the foods I
used, his rather arrogant response and general tone made me decide not to
bother trying his rather highly priced foods.

Larry Tagrin