Re: Transporting Fish

The strength of airport x-ray equipment has, in many cases, been increased.
In addition, screeners tend to expose individual bags more if they contain
any questionable contents.  So I think the jury is still out on the situation.

Good luck;

<<** Larry **>>

In a message dated 7/7/02 10:11:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,