[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Outdoor solutions - OT
- To: KillieTalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: Outdoor solutions - OT
- From: "Allen Boatman" <Allen.Boatman at sdhc_k12.fl.us>
- Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 07:36:32 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200207061928.g66JS1Q23841 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <200207061928.g66JS1Q23841 at acme_actwin.com>
I remember being deep in the Quetico as a young boy on a canoeing
outfitters trip. Someone must have been culturing mosquitos from the
darkest pit of hell, because I was impaled many times. The only
preventative was an oil type insecticide, I can't remember the name of it
but it is similar to the stuff used in Vietnam during the war (usually
tucked under the camo-cover-strap in their "piss pots".
Those Mosquitos were incredibly huge and harry, and I think one of them
even had a "Mom" tatoo on one of his arms!, I saw it as he was carrying
off a rather large alligator snapping turtle.
KillieTalk at AKA_Org writes:
>This is particularly a
>good idea on fish lists, so we don't advise an outdoor solution to
>someone we didn't know was in Canada or worse.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/AKA/Applic.htm