[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: including text
- To: KillieTalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: including text
- From: "Allen Boatman" <Allen.Boatman at sdhc_k12.fl.us>
- Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 07:30:23 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200207061928.g66JS1Q23841 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <200207061928.g66JS1Q23841 at acme_actwin.com>
Haahhahaaa...kind of like Al Anderson's occaisional, cryptic blurbs?
KillieTalk at AKA_Org writes:
>Such messages are sort of confusing on a list, Bevan, because we have no
>way of telling what they are all about. It would be a courtesy to us
>all, if you would activate the quote feature of your e-mail editor and
>include just enough of the previous message so we can figure what's
>happening -- particularly whom you are answering.
>I think that problem may be what prompted Lee's request in an earlier
>posting under this same thread. No way to really tell, tho. When we
>receive several hundred notes a day, they become a confusing blur if you
>don't give us *some* context right in your message.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/AKA/Applic.htm