Re: POPULATION EXPLOSION!

> AAAHhhh! It's a population explosion! A few weeks
> ago I noticed my fp. gardneri nsukka's had a lot of
fry in their tank.
Congratulations. This is perfectly normal. IF you will
carefully keep removing the fry and putting in new
tanks (go quickly and purchase more), they will
continue this almost non-stop until they die happy of
old age. You will have some to share with others in a
couple of months. The addiction is best with a lot of
sharing. You have obviously been taking good care of
your fish and they are rewarding you will lots of
little ones.
David Ramsey

=====
David Ramsey