Re: Stamford, CT Killie Keepers

unclescott at prodigy_net writes:

<< if you aren't
 aware of this already, that it is hard to keep only one pair of killies. ;)

I know, that is why I am investigating!
I don't want to join another organization just yet until I find what is
available in my area!

I have been raising and breeding African Cichlids and other cichlids for 30+
years.
Just recently began raising Orchids as well.
More than enough organizations to belong to.

Additionally, I began with one Species and 2 pairs of Killies, Aphyosomian
cameronense, and now have over 20-30 fry and additional adults from that
original
pair.

Raised them starting and breeding in a 2 1/2 and 5 1/2 gallon tanks.
I'd like to add a few more tanks and few more species.
But I'd like to find a local breeder.

I have been involved with breeders in the Cichlid organizations for years,
actually was involved in the original identification of new imported fish to
the US
over 30 years ago.

Anyway, anyone with tips and local contacts would be appreciated.

Falball