Shipping fish

I know this thread has been kicked about
before, but what was the concensus for the
fastest most reliable method? I will be shipping all my fish to Catherine Carney the 16th with a certain amount of trepidation because of the heat factor. Due
to working in the clinic pharmacy and having access to the lab, I have several styrofoam containers. I'm thinking I will want to send them overnight or 1 day post.
Would I need "bag buddies" from Jehmco
and breathable bags for such a short sojourn in these containers? Any and all
advice will be appreciated.
Bill
word of the day: "Zone-free DVD players"
forest at copper_net