Re: Brine shrimp hatching

That was a message from our esteemed chairman, Dave Koran. If it said that
it was sent via me (the list owner), then it was probably posted from an
address that the sender has not subscribed. Some people have more than one
email address. Please use the address that is subbed to the list to send
messages or they bounce to me. When I forward them, I cannot change the
sender, although I do usually change the subject. All that is unnecessary
work, which distracts me from more productive things I could be doing on
the web site, or even working with my fish.

We can probably let this one drop now.

Barry