Re: Brine shrimp hatching

Hi Bevan, here I go complaining again. :-)

MotomanBarton at aol_com wrote:

> If this is from a couple weeks ago it was me. I asked the question and thanks
> for the help.
>
>      Bevan

Such messages are sort of confusing on a list, Bevan, because we have no
way of telling what they are all about. It would be a courtesy to us
all, if you would activate the quote feature of your e-mail editor and
include just enough of the previous message so we can figure what's
happening -- particularly whom you are answering.

I think that problem may be what prompted Lee's request in an earlier
posting under this same thread. No way to really tell, tho. When we
receive several hundred notes a day, they become a confusing blur if you
don't give us *some* context right in your message.

TIA

Wright

PS. I second Lee's complaint about missing signatures (Bevan isn't
guilty, BTW). It is good netequette to include an approximate location
as well as some ID of who the sender really is. This is particularly a
good idea on fish lists, so we don't advise an outdoor solution to
someone we didn't know was in Canada or worse. All editors do this
automatically, if you set them to do so. That's how I get to bore you
with my politically incorrect sayings. <VBG>

"The right of self-government does not comprehend the government of others."
                                 -- Thos. Jefferson --

That's what Independence Day is all about, isn't it? <www.self-gov.org>