Re: Wolfgang, your email address does not match the new roster!

Since I got the second hint, I would like to
clear this publicly:

My e-mail address in the rooster is still valid.
I simply use another address for killitalk as
receiving killitalk messages via e-mail can quickly
fill and clutter the mailbox....

I conclude from this: There is interest in the
Diapteron group. Very good! We can get
something going then....

Thanks,
Wolfgang