Re: Wolfgang, your email address does not match the new roster!

Wolfgang,

Yes, to add to Harry's response, please also contact The KCC Chairman,
Charles Nunziata at:  epiplaty at tampabay_rr.com regarding your interest in
the diapteron group.  I want to thank you for your interest and concern!

Greg A. Simpson
KCC Communications Chairman