Re: Storing leftover silicone sealant

Dennis said...

> I wonder if there is any subject so arcane that no one on
> killitalk would have an idea or opinion ?

No, there isn't.

:-)

Andrew.

Andrew Broome.
Fonterra Research Centre,
Palmerston North
New Zealand.

"A complex system that does not work is invariably found
to have evolved from a simpler system that worked perfectly."

CAUTION: This email message and accompanying data may contain information that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please notify Fonterra Research Centre immediately and erase all copies of this message and attachments. Thank you.