Re: Current study group contacts?

Shane,
I can only speak with regards to Diapteron,
BUT: look at the June BNL issue. There is a report
about the KCC activities and a request for volunteers.

Just this weekend during the CKC show I was
approached by Roger Langton, the founder of the
Killifish Conservation Committee (KCC). I gladly
accepted his offer to volunteer as a species
coordinator for the Diapteron group. It is not
official yet, but soon there will be an official
announcement and a call for participation. I have
several ideas to get this going, not only with regards

to conservation. I mainly want to use the Internet as
a means for communication.

I totally agree with you: the Internet is such a great
forum/global & boundless tool for communication,
which we donít really use to itís full potential, YET.

Wolfgang