[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: KillieTalk Digest V4 #163
- To: KillieTalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: KillieTalk Digest V4 #163
- From: The Cooks <tcook at eos_net>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:39:54 -0400
- References: <200206100928.g5A9S2I13972 at acme_actwin.com>
KillieTalk Digest wrote:
> > in at least twice as many electrical outlets as you think you will need.
> And if at all possible, use GFI outlets!
You only need to use 1 GFCI outlet per circuit as it will protect the whole circuit.
Also, it is a good idea to have some floor drains if you are starting from scratch.
Good luck and enjoy the effort.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/AKA/Applic.htm