[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Not that I am excited or anything....
My AKA Show Checklist before leaving home.
1. Start a list of fish you want to take for show.
2. Start a list of fish you want to take for bag sale.
3. Make your list of fish you want to see what they
look like, and those really hope to get.
4. Considering the size of 3 above, add to 2.
5. Considering how dismal 4 was, go to bank and get
6. Refresh yourself by watching you AKA videos, taking
notes of really cool fish you 'might' want.
7. Considering how many pages 6 was, how lousy 2 and 4
was, go to bank and get money.
8. Just remembered, show will have lots of books and
new videos to see and buy.
9. With 8, go to bank, get more money.
10. Make list of which fish are available in the Fish
$ Egg listing, these can be ordered after the
convention in the event my van gets filled too
11. Put water into everything that will hold water so
it will be ready when I get back.
12. Buy lots of film, batteries, smart cards. Be able
to take pictures of everything and everyone. The
convention will be such a blur I will need the pics to
remember how much fun I had, and what the people I
email with actually look like. And to prove that all
that money was not spent at a casino!
13. Make a big note to yourself to stop at the core
species booth and sign up to help preserve some great
fish for the future.
djramsey30045 at yahoo_com
Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/AKA/Applic.htm