[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: KillieTalk Digest V3 #1834
- To: <KillieTalk at aka_org>
- Subject: Re: KillieTalk Digest V3 #1834
- From: "Robert T. Timmins" <vze29rfn at verizon_net>
- Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 08:20:15 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200201032028.g03KS2622670 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Entourage/9.0.2509
On 1/3/02 15:28, "KillieTalk Digest" <Owner-KillieTalk at AKA_Org> wrote:
> Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 14:59:32 -0500
> From: "Jason Owens" <jasonvowens at hotmail_com>
> Subject: Is "Algone" a scam?
> Does anyone have experience with a product called Algone? Their website
> (www.algone.com) purports that it's a 100% safe and natural way to control
> and eliminate algae in both fresh and marine fish tanks.
The marketing rep for this product did a presentation at the Greater
Pittsburgh Aquarium Society meeting about 3 years ago. He handed out free
samples to all takers. I plunked a packet into each of several 10's that had
power filters. Nothing good or bad happened.
So much for my dreams of not changing water.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/AKA/Applic.htm