[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Petri dishes for egg incubation
- To: killietalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: Petri dishes for egg incubation
- From: BigJohnW at webtv_net (John Wubbolt)
- Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 17:52:22 -0500 (EST)
- In-Reply-To: "Drummond Howard" <drummondhoward at hotmail_com>'s message of Fri, 09 Nov 2001 21:20:58
I use those disposable deli container you get potato salad and such in.
I buy mine in 25 or 50 container lots at a local paper supply place.
Lids are also available. I buy the one pound size which holds 16oz of
fluid.. Cover them and throw in a sprig of java moss and fry do well
in them for hatching out and first few days.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/AKA/Applic.htm