[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Crushing defeat with sponge filters
- To: killietalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: Crushing defeat with sponge filters
- From: BigJohnW at webtv_net (John Wubbolt)
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 21:09:32 -0400 (EDT)
- In-Reply-To: "Edward Venn" <e_venn at hotmail_com>'s message of Tue, 04 Sep 2001 09:20:45 +0000
You know i have been using Hydro sponge filters in all my tanks for a
number of years now.
I have never had a problem with any fry getting underneath the base unit
of the sponge filter. i use these in all kinds of fry tanks with NO
problems with fry loss.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe