[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ph and bicarbonate of soda/baking soda
- To: killietalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: Ph and bicarbonate of soda/baking soda
- From: BigJohnW at webtv_net (John Wubbolt)
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:54:12 -0400 (EDT)
- In-Reply-To: "Texas Shutterbug" <texasshutterbug at hotmail_com>'s message of Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:32:16 -0500
hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the convict and the auratus will
eat your kiillies. Even big mean Deltaense and blue gularis will get
hounded and chomped on.
Take the cichlids out , plant the heck out of it, then put some killies
in there, would look great then.
Most killies arent expensive, less then $10 a pair for a majority of the
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe