[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Killie fry water movement
- To: KillieTalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: Killie fry water movement
- From: Charles n Sue Harrison <csharrison at primary_net>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 07:41:22 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200106270928.f5R9S4Y14742 at actwin_com>
- References: <200106270928.f5R9S4Y14742 at actwin_com>
>From: Dale Medina <dale_a320 at yahoo_com>
>Subject: Killie Fry
>Does the container in which the fry lives need water
No question it helps to maintain O2 levels.( Even boiling the
container water will not remove the NH3.) in addition, changing the
water with out question gives the eggs and fry a better chance.
But yes, aerate your fry containers! change them also.
>From: "Tyrone Genade" <Tgenade at akad_sun.ac.za>
>Subject: Re: Killie Fry
>On 27 Jun 2001, at 0:15, Dale Medina wrote:
>> Does the container in which the fry lives need water
> > movement?
>Water movement can ONLY help.
>NH3 will dissolve out of the solution before it can be
>converted to NO2-.
>So, YES, aerate your fry containers! I do and and get
>much better results than when I don't.
for all your hard copy needs since 1987.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe