[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
KILLIE NUTZ UPDATED
Hi Folks ...
Yup - its time for my regular advertisement on the additions and updates
on the Killie Nutz Website
This week has some real nice additions ...
1. I have posted Dr. J.H. Huber's Newsletter on the site (with
permission of course) and he discusses several interesting issues. For
those who do not know - Dr. Huber is the author of Killi-Data and is in the
process of developing on Online Version of his work. He is also the
Featured Speaker at the 2001 A.K.A. Convention in Buffalo.
2. Separated part of Dr. Huber's news - a listing of 8 (eight) yes
- count them - 8 new species of Simpsonichthys described by Dr. Wilson
Costa recently. If anyone has photos or information on these species I
would greatly appreciate getting my greedy little hands on the data.
3. I've added several more pictures from Bob Morenski - our
resident Moderator for the Notho Study Group.
4. I did some 'graphic' work on the website to enhance the
experience for those of you who are in 800x600 resolution and I think it
will be a bit easier to access most of the data that flowed off your
screens in the main menu. I am doing those enhancements as I come across
problems. The site is best seen in 1080x720, but certainly is much better
in 800x600 now.
DURING THE PAST WEEK:
Added articles on Aphyosemion lamberti
PH vs Ammonia deiscussion
and pictures from Andrew Broome
More to come soon!
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe