[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New Pictures and a small update on the Killi Diversity Project
----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Boyer" <dpboyer at facstaff_wisc.edu>
To: <killietalk at aka_org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 9:22 AM
Subject: New Pictures and a small update on the Killi Diversity Project
> First thing: I got to use a coolpix 900 last week and in about 30 minutes
> got some good pictures of a few of my killies... I put them up on my
> webpage... the page isn't very fancy but the pictures look pretty nice (I
> was able to print them on a Dye Sub printer and can't believe how good
> look.) To see them just look at:
> and click on the first link (the one to the pictures page).
> Let me know what you think... (oh yeah "Zagnanade" is Chromaphyosemion
> bitaeniatum "Zagnanade" that I got as a N&R at the WAKO show this past
> I will fix up the page when I get some time...
> Second: The Killifish Genetic Diversity Project is finally generating
> data... I have spent the last few months chasing down technical problems
> (turned out to be about 6 different unrelated factors all masking each
> other)... My last run looked okay except for some minor contamination
> so I am reruning those samples this week and should be ready to release
> data by next Monday or Tuesday unless something major goes wrong.
> Anyone who does not know about the project or who has forgoten it can
> out the webpage above for a refresher... I will update the webpage once I
> have the first set of data ready.
> Thanks, Daniel
> See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe