[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: KillieTalk at aka_org
- Subject: Fibrous peat
- From: Charles n Sue Harrison <csharrison at primary_net>
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 17:54:17 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200010160928.FAA19783 at actwin_com>
- References: <200010160928.FAA19783 at actwin_com>
RE: Fibrous peat (was Re: Peat x Activated charcoal)
Charles Harrison again. this is a test as well as information.
I was wondering if the following product is what the topic is relating to?
"Mosser Lee Sphagnum moss"
"This package contains sphagnum moss in its purest form. Unlike peat
moss or Sphagnum peat, - which are dead products dug from the earth-
Mosser Lee Sphagnum is harvested from perennial live plants that grow
in the Wisconsin marshlands. . . ." This is the print on the bag of
this stuff I use.
I use this to spawn tetras and other egg scatterers , Cardinals, Barbs, etc.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe