[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Killie Nutz! New Poll Up
- To: <killies at mejac_palo-alto.ca.us>, <killietalk at aka_org>
- Subject: Killie Nutz! New Poll Up
- From: "Tom" <tgrady at twcny_rr.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 07:47:53 -0400
- References: <2994-38FB41FB-12197 at storefull-237_iap.bryant.webtv.net> <005601bfa88c$55e7b6c0$438ccfd8@remote3004> <000f01bfa8a7$2ae4b660$438ccfd8@remote3004> <007001bfa903$58d4cb80$98346c18 at powersurfr_com>
<Yeh I know - too many advertisements this week - grin>
I have added a new poll about the format of AKA Conventions:
During the convention in Tampa, there was some discussion among those in
attendence about changing the format of the AKA Conventions. Two ideas
seemed to hold merit with some - Those options were to either hold two
conventions - East & West or possibly use AKA sponsorship & funding
assistance for 4 Regional Shows already existing. Part of the concept would
be auction items would have a split between the displayer and the AKA with
the club picking up a percentage also.
The concept of AKA funding regional shows was thought that everyone might
be able to walk away with some gain and not cause a loss of revenue for the
AKA since there would be four auctions to draw upon. <My opinion: In
essense, the AKA could get 25% - The local club - 25% and the displayer
could get 50% of the auction price.>
The same could be possibly said for two shows - East & West.
Please feel free to drop by our message base and comment on your thoughts
on these items.
In addition - I added some photos from the Banquet and a couple more pix
from Tony T.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe