[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: female fishophiles unite!
- To: killietalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: female fishophiles unite!
- From: Garry Wiley <wiley at iquest_net>
- Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 21:34:09 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <TCPSMTP.18.104.22.168.53.56.2375921346.11926522 at bbs_ecr.net>
At 06:53 AM 3/29/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>To all you killie folks out there: how many of you are members
>of"reverse pairs" as Michelle and I are? Seems like we are in the
>minority, but maybe that's because we tend to "lurk" more than out male
>See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
We are a pair fish spouse and fish wife. We both enjoy our killies and work
them together. We have both worked hard for our local club and the AKA.
I'll unite as my gender does not affect my ability to be a good killikeeper
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe