Re: Aplocheilichthys pumilus

Hi Brian,
            interesting stuff! When you're talking about killies in the
Lake
Victoria area, are these species found in the lake itself, or mostly in
the
Lakes' drainage system? Are there any endemic Victorian species? I'm
asking
primarily because we hear such horror stories coming out of the area in
relation
to the impact of Nile Perch. Are there, in your opinion, any killie
species that
are directly threatened by perch? I would have though killies perfect
fodder for
young perch?
            Sorry to blast you with so many questions.
                    ATB,
                            Guy.

P.S. can I come with you next time!