A. poliaki Bolifamba

Hi all--

Am working on getting my poliakis to spawn and not having much success
at this time (Rebecca, how did they spawn for you?). They are in water
with pH approx 7.0, temps in the 70-75 range, and GH of less that 200
ppm (usually closer to 150). They eat everything that hits the water,
and I plan to add more live food as the weather improves here
(Ohio)--they are on flake and frozen at this time, with an occasional
feeding of blackworms. The males are displaying to each other and seem
to be courting the female (I have a reverse trio), she appears plump.
Any thoughts? This is a cool fish and I would like to have more of them.

Catherine